Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Landes is beginning Law School applications this week or so...trying to narrow down schools to apply to. I just sent in my application for capstone, trying to decide which area I want to start my nursing career in. I hate making decisions. Perhaps my least favorite thing. A few months ago, I got my LPN license and am currently working 3 days a week at my first nursing job. It's been pretty good to me, although I am still scared to death sometimes. Alas, what can you do. Date night was fun this week. On Monday, we drove up to Lehi and watched Jekyl and Hyde, the musical theater version of course. It was delightful. Although a girl near us fainted in the middle of the production and Landes says..."nurse-wife, help" and switched me seats so I would be closer. I thought she was having a seizure and turned her to her side, but her mom informed me that she passes out a lot. The family promptly left the theater. I hope it wasn't something serious. The show was enjoyable and the songs catchy. Halloween should be pretty fun. I have to work the morning shift and I am planning to dress as a princess for work, with my new purple scrubs. We have purchased a pumpkin and will hopefully find the time to carve it soon. I also have plans to make sugar cookies. I love holidays. We have been married for over 4 months now and it has been fantastic. I love being with my best friend all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment